View: The original central campus, looking east from Thurstin.
Special Features: The Men's Gymnasium (completed in 1927) can be seen in the upper left corner; the athletic field is only just roughed out. Women's residence halls, Shatzel (in foreground, left) and Williams (immediately above it) are present. The old Library (now called McFall) is to the right of the drive. President's Home visible in the trees to the right of the Library.