People: Kenneth McFall
Dr. Kenneth McFall served Bowling Green State University in numerous positions over his long career, joining the faculty in 1943 as Dean of Freshmen. Active in the administrations of five University presidents, McFall’s positions included Secretary to the Board of Trustees, Dean of the College of Liberal Arts, the University’s first Provost, Vice-President, Executive Vice President, and was a professor of psychology. McFall was involved in the development of the Graduate College, the establishment of the Firelands campus in Sandusky, and procedures to welcome first-year students.
McFall received his BA from Mount Union college, and his MA and PhD from Western Reserve University. The original University library, replaced by the Jerome Library in 1967, was renamed the Kenneth H. McFall Center in his honor in 1976.
- News articles in BG News
- Obituary. Bowling Green Sentinel-Tribune, August 27, 1991