Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
First Methodist Episcopal Church (Columbus, Ohio) - MS 1138 mf
The records from First Methodist Episcopal Church, Columbus, Ohio (also known as Town St. Methodist Episcopal Church) were transferred to the Center for Archival Collections for microfilming in December 2009 with the cooperation of Jayne Davis and Harold Sword, Franklin County Genealogical and Historical Society.
- Record Book c. 1886 - 1905
- Secretary’s Record (Minutes) 1890 - 1904
- Cash Book 1898 – 1904
- Record of Official Board (Minutes) 1904 – 1923*
- Record of Epworth League 1925 – 1927
- Scrapbook c. 1885 – 1959
*Also includes official copy of survey showing boundary of vacant lot adjoining church to west (November 1, 1953).
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy