Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
Monroe Street United Methodist Church (Toledo, Ohio) - MS 782 mf
The records of Monroe Street United Methodist Church, Toledo, Ohio were transferred to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University, with the cooperation of Ralph Homan.
This collection consists of 11 (eleven) record books, marriage licenses, and the History of the Church. Monroe Street United Methodist Church was founded in 1822. The record books contain baptisms, confirmations, marriages, and deaths, as well and the history of the Church.
This register was prepared in May 1999 by Molly Biddle. No restrictions apply to the use of this collection.
- History of the Church, Transcribed 1994, 1995
- Marriage records, 1952-1968, 1971
- Record book, May 12, 1866-Sept. 20, 1893
- Record book, Aug 12, 1893-June 21, 1905
- Record book, May 27, 1911-Apr 8, 1923
- Record book, Apr 20, 1924-Apr 19, 1931
- Record book, 1925-1933
- Record book, 1953-1971
- Record book, June 24, 1950-Oct 20, 1981
- Baptism records, May 10, 1931-May 4, 1958
- Baptism records, June 8, 1958-Apr 13, 1975
- Baptism records A-G, 1951-1974
- Baptism records, H-T, 1951-1974
- Baptism records, U-Z, 1951-1974
- Death records, Oct 19, 1981-Apr 8, 1999
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy