Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
Loss Creek Lutheran Church (Tiro, Ohio) - MS 1019 mf
The records of Loss Creek Lutheran Church, Tiro, Ohio, 1867-2002, were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio with the cooperation of Lois Rinehart.
The Center for Archival Collections is the publisher of this microfilm edition. The camera negative is the property of the Center for Archival Collections.
The collection consists of the following: one partial Record Book (1867-1890); a second partial Record Book (1890-1931) and one complete Record Book (1915-2002). Additional information for this parish may be found on the following: Sandusky Evangelical Lutheran Society, Sandusky Township, Ohio (MS 1006) and St. John's Lutheran, Leesville, Ohio (MS 1005).
This introduction was prepared by Kathy Gardner in February 2005.
- Record Book (partial), 1867 - 1890
- Record Book (partial), 1890 - 1931
- Record Book, 1915 - 2002
- Misc. File, 1990 - 2000
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy