Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
Trinity Lutheran Church (Galion, Ohio) - MS 1017 mf
The records of Trinity Lutheran Church, Galion, Ohio, 1924-2003, were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio with the cooperation of Gene Luidhardt and Lois Rinehart.
The Center for Archival Collections is the publisher of this microfilm edition. The camera negative is the property of the Center for Archival Collections. For restrictions on the use of this collection please see the accompanying Note to Researchers.
The collection consists of a Record Book/Loose Leaf Binder (1924-1941) and a Record Book (1924-2003).
This introduction was prepared by Kathy Gardner in February 2005.
- Record Book, 1924 - 1941
- Record Book, 1924 - 2003
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy