Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
First Presbyterian Church (Galion, Ohio) - MS 1016 mf
The records of the First Presbyterian Church, Galion, Ohio, 1864 - 1954, were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio with the cooperation of Lois Rinehart.
The Center for Archival Collections is the publisher of this microfilm edition. The camera negative is the property of the Center for Archival Collections.
The collection consists of four (4) Church Registers (1864-1901, 1870-1911, 1908-1921, and 1923-1954).
This introduction was prepared by Kathy Gardner in February 2005.
- Church Register, 1864 - 1901
- Church Register, 1868 - 1911
- Church Register, 1908 - 1921
- Church Register, 1923 - 1954
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy