Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
St. John's Lutheran Church (Leesville, Ohio) - MS 1005 mf
The records of St. John's Lutheran Church, Leesville, Ohio, 1845 - October 2, 2004, were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio with the cooperation of Betty J. Marshall.
The Center for Archival Collections is the publisher of this microfilm edition. The camera negative is the property of the Center for Archival Collections. For restrictions on the use of this collection please see the accompanying Note to Researchers.
The collection consists of three Record Books (1845 - 2004); a miscellaneous file of photocopies of documents (1846 - 1993) and miscellaneous photographs (1846 - 1990).
This introduction was prepared by Kathy Gardner in November 2004.
Duplication Restrictions : No duplication of the microfilm (except paper copies) may be made without written permission from the Center for Archival Collections. In requesting permission to reproduce from the holdings of the Center for Archival Collections, the requester agrees to hold the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University and its Trustees, Officers and agents whether jointly or severally from any action involving infringement of the rights of any person or his/her heirs and descendants in common law or under statutory copyright.
- Record Book, 1845-1902
- Record Book, 1908-1973
- Record Book, 1973-2004
- Miscellaneous Documents, 1846-1993
- Miscellaneous Photographs, 1846-1990
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy