Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
Market Street Presbyterian Church (Lima, Ohio) - MS 1002 mf
The records of Market Street Presbyterian Church, Lima, Ohio, August 21, 1833 - December 28, 1958, were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio with the cooperation of C. Dwane Grace.
The Center for Archival Collections is the publisher of this microfilm edition. The camera negative is the property of the Center for Archival Collections. For restrictions on the use of this collection please see the accompanying Note to Researchers.
The collection consists of five Record Books (1833-1899); two Registers (1874-1908); five Session Minutes (1899-1958) and one Journal (1944-1954). For a detailed listing of the above please see the Order of Microfilming.
This introduction was prepared by Kathy Gardner in September 2004.
- Lima Presbyterian Church Record Book, 1833 - 1853
- First Presbyterian Church Record Book, 1833 - 1868
- Second Presbyterian Church Record Book, 1855 - 1869
- Union Presbyterian Church Record Book, 1869 - 1872
- Presbyterian Church of Lima/
Market Street Presbyterian Church Record Book, 1872 - 1899
- Market Street Presbyterian Church Register, 1874 - 1899
- Register, 1874 - 1906
- Session Minutes, 1899 - 1912
- Session Minutes, 1912 - 1929
- Session Minutes, 1929 - 1946
- Session Minutes, 1946 - 1953
- Session Minutes, 1954 - 1958
- Journal, 1944 - 1954
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy