Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
St. Clement Catholic Church (Toledo, Ohio) - MS 963 mf
The records of St. Clement Catholic Church, 1946 - 2002, were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio 43403, in May 2002, with the cooperation of Reverend Gary R. Miller of St. Clement Catholic Church.
The collection consists of baptisms*, first communions, confirmations, marriages* and deaths. Due to inconsistencies in pagination and transcription of data, researchers are encouraged to refer to all volumes within each series. (See order of microfilming for a detailed list of these records.)
This register and this collection was prepared by Rachel Diegel in June 2002.
*There is a seventy (70) year access restriction on baptism and marriage records. No restrictions apply to the remainder of this collection.
The parish of St. Clement Catholic Church was formed on July 1, 1946 in north suburban Toledo. In 1947, the parish completed their first church building. The parish opened its school in September of 1952. The parish's second church was completed in 1956. This church was completely remodeled in 1980.
Mossing, Lawrence A. S.T.D. History of the Diocese of Toledo. Northern Ohio - West Central Section Toledo and Lucas County. Diocese of Toledo. Toledo, Ohio. 1985. Pages 134 - 136.
- Record Book, 1947 - 1989
- First Communions
- First Communions, 2002 - 1988
- Confirmations, 1973 - 1989
- Confirmations, 2002 - 1990
- Deaths, 2000 - 1970
- Deaths, 1991 - 2002
Roll 2 (RESTRICTIONS APPLY)
- Baptisms, 1946 - 1962
- Baptisms, 1962 - 1972
- Baptisms, 1972 - 1986
Roll 3 (RESTRICTIONS APPLY)
- Baptisms, 1985 - 1991
- Baptisms, 1992 - 2000
- Baptisms, 1999 - 2002
Roll 4 (RESTRICTIONS APPLY)
- Record Book, 1946 - 1991
- Marriages, 1975 - 2002
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy