Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
Mercy Hospital (Tiffin, Ohio) - MS 937 mf
The records of Mercy Hospital, 1939 - 2000, were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio 43403, in February 2002, with the cooperation of Jane Weber, Pastoral Care Director, of Mercy Hospital.
The collection consists of baptismal registers*, private baptism records*, and Sick Call Register. Due to inconsistencies in pagination and transcription of data, researchers are encouraged to refer to all volumes within each series. (See order of microfilming for a detailed list of these records.)
According to Jane Weber, Pastoral Care Director, these records are the only ones available for microfilming.
This register and this collection was prepared by Jennifer Golis in February 2002.
*There is a seventy (70) year access restriction on baptism and marriage records. No restrictions apply to the remainder of this collection.
Mercy Hospital in Tiffin opened in 1913. Mercy Hospital was completed and placed under the care of the Mercy nuns.
Mossing, Lawrence A. S.T.D. History of the Diocese of Toledo. General History Prior to and after its Establishment in 1910. Diocese of Toledo. Toledo, Ohio. 1984. Page 108.
- Sick Call Register, 1969 - 1974
- Sick Call Register, 1974 - 1976
- Sick Call Register, 1977 - 1982
Roll 2 (RESTRICTIONS APPLY)
- Baptismal Register, 1939 - 1954
- Baptismal Register, 1954 - 1962
- Baptismal Register, 1962 - 1973
- Baptismal Register, 1973 - 1981
- Baptismal Register, 1981 - 2000
- Private Baptism Records, 1954 - 1962
- Private Baptism Records, 1962 - 1967
- Private Baptism Records, 1973 - 2000
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy