Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
St. Stanislaus Catholic Church (Toledo, Ohio) - MS 869 mf
The records of St. Stanislaus Catholic Church, 1905 - 2001, were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio 43403, in June 2001, with the cooperation of Reverend Gerald E. Knueven of St. Anthony Catholic Church, Toledo, Ohio.
The collection consists of baptisms * , first communions, confirmations, marriages * , interments and deaths. Due to inconsistencies in pagination and transcription of data, researchers are encouraged to refer to all volumes within each series. (See order of microfilming for a detailed list of these records.)
This register and this collection was prepared by Jennifer Golis in June 2001.
* There is a seventy (70) year access restriction on baptism and marriage records. No restrictions apply to the remainder of this collection.
In 1908, the territory served by St. Anthony Catholic Church was divided and St. Stanislaus was established. St. Stanislaus was a national parish created to serve the Polish Catholics in the area of Hamilton, Tecumseh, Nebraska and Detroit Avenues. Even though the parish was established in 1908, their church was not completed until 1913. Until then the members attended mass at St. Anthony's Church. In 1977, the parish became a Mission of St. Anthony. The parish has remained a Mission of St. Anthony to the present day.
Mossing, Lawrence A. S.T.D. History of the Diocese of Toledo. West Central Section. Toledo and Lucas County. Diocese of Toledo. Toledo, Ohio. 1985. Pages 70 - 71.
- Baptisms, 1909 - 1923
- First Communions, 1939 - 1979
- Confirmation, 1919 - 1937
- Confirmations, 1941 - 1979
- Marriages, 1908 - 1912
- Notification of Marriages, 1912 - 1917
- Interments, 1908 - 1954
- Deaths, 1954 - 2001
Roll 3 (RESTRICTIONS APPLY)
- Baptisms, 1923 - 1955
- Baptisms, 1955 - 1991
- Marriages, 1905 - 1939
- Marriages, 1909 - 1984
- Marriages, 1939 - 1958
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy