Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
St. Lucas Lutheran Church (Toledo, Ohio) - MS 633 mf
The records from St. Lucas Lutheran Church, Toledo, Ohio were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University on February 5, 1992, with the cooperation of Ray Pockmire and Donald Strohbeck. The collection consists of three volumes of record books dating from the church's organization in 1886 to 1937. The record books contain such membership information as baptisms, confirmations, marriages, deaths and communicants. The records are written in German, the second volume is indexed, and a history of the church is located in the back of the third volume.
No restrictions exist on the use of this microfilm edition and duplication is permitted for research purposes. The finding aid was prepared by Ann Bowers in February 1992.
- Record Book, 1886-1897
- Record Book (indexed), 1897-1916
- Record Book (history in back of volume), 1917-1937
- Parish Register, January 1, 1938-March 29, 1964
- Record Book, April 6, 1964-December 31, 1970
- Parish Register, January 3, 1971-August 15, 2005
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy