Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
Milan Preparative/Monthly Meeting of Friends (Erie County, Ohio) - MS 612 mf
The records of the Milan Preparative/Monthly Meeting of Friends were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections on August 13, 1991, with the cooperation of the Milan Public Library. The collection consists of five volumes of Record Books and a guest register from the 50th anniversary celebration. The Record Books date from 1877 to 1940 and include the memorandums and accounts for the building of a Friends Meeting House, Monthly Meeting minutes throughout which membership information can be found, as well as the minutes from the meetings of the Ministers and Elders. The meetings were held in such locations as Milan, Berlin and Sandusky, Ohio.
No restrictions exist on the use of this collection; duplication is permitted for research purposes only. The finding aid was prepared by Ann Bowers in August 1991.
- Record Book (Accounts for building Meeting House), 1877-1879
- Monthly Meeting Record Book (Meeting of Ministry and Oversight minutes included in back of volume, January 1933-January 1940) Feb. 1879-April 1907,
- Monthly Meeting Record Book-Ministers and Elders (becomes Ministry and Oversight in July 1899), April 1881-January 1933
- Monthly Meeting Record Book, April 1881-Jan. 1890
- Monthly Meeting Book, Jan. 1890-April 1903
- Guest Book-50th anniversary (includes guest register, membership list, program), 1931
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy