Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
United Presbyterian Church (Scotch Ridge, Ohio) - MS 479 mf
The records of the United Presbyterian Church, Scotch Ridge, Ohio, were transferred to the Center for Archival Collections for microfilming on February 5, 1987, with the cooperation of Reverend Lyle Loomis. The collection is comprised of one record book, 1897-1980, which includes lists of members, baptisms, marriages and funerals, and five minute books, 1862-1959, which include session/congregational meeting minutes. From 1862-1951, these minute books also include membership lists and baptisms, marriages and funerals conducted. The collection also includes one Trustee minute book, dating form 1926-1962, and two church histories.
No restrictions exist on the research use of this microfilm edition. This finding aid was prepared by Ann Bowers, Assistant Director, in February 1987.
- Session Minutes/Membership Record Book, 1862-1882
- Session Minutes/Membership Record Book, 1871-1913
- Session Minutes/Membership Record Book, 1913-1934
- Session Minutes/Membership Record Book, 1934-1951
- Session Minutes/Membership Record Book, 1952-1959
- Membership Record Book, 1897-1980
- Trustee Minute Book, 1926-1962
- Church Histories, 1937, n.d.
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy