Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
St. John's United Church of Christ (Elmore, Ohio) - MS 459 mf
The records of St. John's United Church of Christ, Elmore, Ohio, were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University, on March 18, 1986, with the cooperation of Marcia Amstutz. The collection consists of two volumes of church registers, dating from 1857 to 1985, and including lists of church members, baptisms, marriages, funerals, those confirmed, and church officials.
No restrictions exist on the research use of this collection. The collection and finding aid were prepared for microfilming by Ann Bowers, Assistant Director, in March 1986.
- Church Register, 1857-1958
- Church Register, 1959-1985
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy