Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
St. Luke's Episcopal Church (Milan, Ohio) - MS 457 mf
The records of St. Luke's Episcopal Church, Milan, Ohio, were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University, on February 21, 1986, with the cooperation of Charles M. Watts. The collection includes two volumes of Parish Record Books (1849-1853, 1861-1864, 1867-1882, 1902-1904), which contain parish and vestry meeting minutes and financial reports; one volume of a Parish Register (1901-1920), which contains records of baptisms, marriages, communicants, those confirmed, burials, and families; and one volume of a Financial Record (1910-1922). Earlier records of the church were destroyed by a fire and the church has merged with St. Paul's Episcopal Church in Norwalk, Ohio (MS 456 mf).
No restrictions exist on the research use of this collection. The collection and finding aid were prepared by Ann Bowers, Assistant Director, during March 1986.
- Parish Record Book, 1849-1853, 1861-1864, 1867-1882
- Parish Record Book, 1902-1904
- Parish Register, 1901-1920
- Financial Record, 1910-1922
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy