Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
The Church of Jesus Christ (Tedrow, Ohio) - MS 406 mf
The records from the Church of Jesus Christ, Tedrow, Fulton County, Ohio were transferred to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University, with the cooperation of Lisa Crouse, the Curator at the Fulton County Historical Society, Wauseon, Ohio.
This collection consists of two record books. The 1862-1876 Church Record Book which includes the members, baptisms, (as early as 1861), deaths, Church history from 1838-1876, and Financial Records of the Building Committee. The church was organized on February 20, 1862 in Franklin Township, Fulton County, Ohio.
This register was prepared in March 1998 by Molly Biddle. No restrictions apply to the use of this collection. .
- Record Book, 1862-1876
- Financial Records-Building Committee, 1881-1883
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy