Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
St. John Lutheran Church (Union Corners, Sandusky, Ohio) - MS 363 mf
The records of St. John Lutheran Church, Sandusky, Ohio, were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University, in June 1984, with the cooperation of Patty D. Pascoe. The collection consists of two record books dating from 1866-1931 and including baptisms, confirmations, communicants, marriages, burials, and membership records. The first volume includes articles of incorporation and the second volume includes an offering record. Both volumes are written in large part in German. This collection also includes Church cemetery rules and regulations (1929, n.d.) and a printed history written in 1965 as part of the Church's one hundredth anniversary celebration.
No restrictions exist on the research use of this collection. The finding aid was prepared by Ann Bowers in June 1984.
- Record Book, 1866-1903
- Record Book, 1903-1931
- Cemetery rules and regulations, 1929, n.d.
- One Hundredth Anniversary, History, 1865-1965
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy