Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
Grace Episcopal Church (Sandusky, Ohio) - MS 360 mf
The records of the Grace Episcopal Church, Sandusky, Ohio, were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University, in April 1984. The collection (1835-1934) consists of record books, minute books, five different church histories, one of which details the history of music in the church, and a listing of church officers.
The five volumes of record books (1835-1919) contain listings of families, baptisms, confirmations, communicants, marriages, deaths, and offerings. Volumes III and IV also contain a brief church history.
Included with the five volumes of minutes (1835-1921) are three digests of minutes corresponding to Volumes II, III, and IV. The digests act as indexes and contain brief listings of the meeting date, matters discussed, and the page number in the original minute book.
There are no restrictions on the research use of this material. The finding aid was prepared by Susan Hagemeyer in May 1984.
- Record Book, 1835-1866
- Record Book, 1867-1875
- Record Book, 1875-1893
- Record Book, 1892-1901
- Record Book, 1901-1919
- Minute Book, 1835-1877
- Digest of Minutes, 1878-1895
- Minute Book, 1878-1895
- Digest of Minutes, 1896-1907
- Minute Book, 1896-1907
- Digest of Minutes, 1908-1910
- Minute Book, 1908-1912
- Minute Book, 1912-1921
- Officers of Grace Church (loose papers), 1835-1934
- History of the Parish of Grace Church, 1835-1910, 1910
- Seventy-fifth Anniversary of Historic Grace Church, 1910
- History of Grace Church, 1835-1850, 1885
- The First Hundred Years of Grace Church (unfinished manuscript--loose papers), 1835-1935
- One Hundred Years of Music in Grace Church (loose papers), n.d.
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy