Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
Harmony Evangelical Church (Bucyrus, Ohio) - MS 355 mf
The records of the Harmony Evangelical Church, Bucyrus, Ohio, were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University, in March 1984 with the cooperation of Mary Fox. The Harmony Evangelical Church was organized as part of the Bucyrus Circuit Conference in 1898. The collection is made up of the Quarterly Conference Books of the Bucyrus Circuit (June 1877-June 1924, September 1924, March 1925, September 1940-May 1941) which contain minutes, financial reports, and membership lists of the churches involved. The Bucyrus Circuit previously was known as the Crawford Circuit and the Broken Sword Circuit. Also contained in the collection is a brief church history of the Harmony Congregation (n.d.).
There are no restrictions on the research use of this material. The finding aid was prepared by Susan Hagemeyer in April 1984.
- Quarterly Conference minute book of Bucyrus Circuit (Crawford Circuit/Broken Sword Circuit), June 1877-August, 1895
- Quarterly Conference minute book of Bucyrus Circuit (Crawford Circuit/Broken Sword Circuit), December 1895-August 1903
- Quarterly Conference minute book of Bucyrus Circuit (Crawford Circuit/Broken Sword Circuit), November 1903-June 1924
- Quarterly Conference Reports of Bucyrus Circuit, September 1924, March 1925, September 1940-May 1941
- Church History--Harmony Evangelical Church, n.d.
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy