Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
St. John's Methodist Church (Toledo, Ohio) - MS 303 mf
The records of St. John's Methodist Church, Toledo, Ohio were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections in September 1997 with the cooperation of Robert Ball, Toledo District Superintendent of the United Methodist Church.
The St. John's Methodist Church Collection consists of five volumes, four of which are general records books that may contain membership, baptismal or marriage records. The remaining volume contains only membership records.
Inclusive dates for the collection are 1888-1922, 1948-1973. St. John's, which was earlier known as St. John's Methodist Episcopal, was located at 513 Magnolia, but is no longer in existence. The records of the church are currently maintained by the Toledo District Superintendent's Office, Maumee, Ohio.
This register was prepared by Jason Wesco in October 1997. No restrictions apply to the use of this collection.
- Membership Register, 1888-1897
- Record Book (includes membership, baptismal and marriage records.), 1891-1901
- Record Book (includes membership, baptismal and marriage records.), 1902-1909
- Record Book (includes membership, baptismal and marriage records.), 1910-1922
- Record Book (includes baptismal and marriage records.), 1948-1973
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy