Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
Presbyterian Church (Melmore, Ohio) - MS 296 mf
The records of the Presbyterian Church of Melmore, Seneca County, Ohio, were transferred to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University, for microfilming in February 1983, with the cooperation of Lawrence Thomas, Pastor of the First Presbyterian Church of Tiffin and the Genealogical Society of Utah. The collection (1828-1907) consists of two volumes of record/minute books. There are no restrictions on the research use of this collection.
The Presbyterian Church of Melmore, which is no longer in existence, was formed in 1828 by residents of the Seneca County towns of Eden and Bloom. The collection consists of two record/minute books that include the membership roll, adult and infant baptisms, and session minutes.
The finding aid was prepared by Ann Subic in March 1983.
- Record/Minute Book, 1828-1852
- Record/Minute Book, 1853-1907
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy