Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
First Presbyterian Church (Tiffin, Ohio) - MS 295 mf
The records of the First Presbyterian Church, Tiffin, Ohio were transferred to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University in February 1983 for microfilming with the cooperation of Lawrence Thomas, Pastor, and the Genealogical Society of Utah. There are no restrictions on the use of this collection. The finding aid was prepared by Ann Subic in 1983.
The First Presbyterian Church collection (1831-1930) consists of three record books that contain registers of pastors, elders, deacons, trustees, communicants, baptisms, marriages, and deaths. The information in the three volumes (1831-1884, 1855-1912, 1867-1930) overlaps to a degree, repeating some of the records. The registers of pastors and elders in each volume include all those who have served the congregation since its origin.
- Record Book, 1831-1884
- Record Book, 1855-1912
- Record Book, 1867-1930
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy