Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
Trinity United Methodist Church (Bowling Green, Ohio) - MS 199 mf
The Trinity United Methodist Church Collection (MS-199) was transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections with the cooperation of Jennifer Wesco, Bowling Green, Ohio, in August 1997.
The Trinity United Methodist Church Collection consists of thirteen (13) volumes. Of this total four (4) are membership books, one (1) is a record book, including baptisms, marriages, and deaths, and eight (8) are record books of women's groups that were active in the church. Inclusive dates for the collection are 1894-1993. Researchers should note that the volumes of memberships also contain scattered birth, marriage and death information. It should also be noted that until 1968 the church was known as Trinity United Brethren.
This register was prepared by Jason Wesco in August 1997. No restrictions apply to the use of this collection.
- Membership book, 1894-1915
- Membership book, 1928-1938
- Membership book, 1939-1975
- Membership book, 1949-1987
- Record Book, 1944-1993
- Women's Missionary Association Treasurer's Book, 1907-1932
- Women's Missionary Association Minutes, 1914-1918
- Women's Missionary Association Minutes, 1918-1925
- Women's Aid Society Minutes, 1924-1935
- Women's Aid Society Minutes, 1935-1943
- Women's Aid Society Minutes, 1943-1955
- Red Circle Minutes, 1922-1943
- Rachel Circle Minutes, 1967-1969
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy