Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
United Church of Christ (Crestline, Ohio) - MS 179 mf
The United Church of Christ Collection (MS-179) was transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections with the cooperation of Carolyn Heydinger, Mansfield, Ohio, in May 1997.
The United Church of Christ Collection consists of four (4) volumes and two (2) collections of loose leaves. The volumes are Parish Registers which may includes confirmations, communicants, baptisms, deaths and memberships. Inclusive dates for the Registers are 1867-1960. The loose leaves are Womens' Guild Minutes, which chronicle the activities of this Bible study/social organization. Inclusive dates are 1941-1963.
The United Church of Christ was also known earlier as the Evangelical Reformed Church, Calvary Evangelical and simply as Reformed.
This register was prepared by Jason Wesco in June 1997. No restrictions apply to the use of this collection.
- Parish Register (Includes Baptisms, Confirmations and Deaths), 1867-1900
- Parish Register (Includes Baptisms, Confirmations and Deaths), 1879-1900
- Parish Register (Includes Communicants, Baptisms, Confirmations, Memberships and Deaths), 1901-1916
- Parish Register (Includes Communicants, Baptisms, Confirmations, Memberships and Deaths), 1917-1960
- Womens' Guild Minutes, 1941-1954
- Women's Guild Minutes, 1955-1963
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy