Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
St. Paul's United Methodist Church (Findlay, Ohio) - MS 88 mf
The records of St. Paul's United Methodist Church, Findlay, Ohio, were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections, on May 1, 1989, with the cooperation of Beverly Kelly. The collection, dating from 1870-1954, consists of two volumes of record books, one volume of congregational meeting minutes and eight volumes of the Ladies Aid Society/Women's Missionary Society minutes.
The record books include information on membership including baptisms, marriages and funerals, and date from 1870-1945. Also included in these record books are detailed histories of the church. The congregational meeting minutes only date from 1908-1912, and largely pertain to the purchase of a lot and the plans for a new church building. The Ladies Aid Society, which later becomes the Women's Missionary Society, minute books, 1912-1954, document the religious, missionary and fund-raising activities of these church women.
No restrictions exist on the research use of this microfilm edition. The register was prepared by Ann Bowers, in May 1989.
- Record book, 1870-1913
- Record book, 1914-1945
- Congregational meeting minutes, 1908-1912
- Ladies Aid Society minutes, Jan 1912-Oct 1922
- Women's Missionary Society minutes, June 1922-Jan 1930
- Women's Missionary Society minutes, Jan 1930-Dec 1933
- Women's Missionary Society minutes, Jan 1934-Oct 1936
- Women's Missionary Society minutes, Nov 1936-Dec 1940
- Women's Missionary Society minutes, Dec 1940-Dec 1943
- Women's Missionary Society minutes, Jan 1944-Dec 1950
- Women's Missionary Society minutes, Jan 1951-July 1954
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy