RefWorks - Importing from African American Newspapers (Readex)
African American Newspapers 1827-1998
1. Perform search.
2. Mark records of interest by clicking on the “Add to My Collection” box.
3. Click “View My Collection” button.
4. Click on “Export Citations” link on top right of screen.
5. When window opens, save document as a .txt file in a place you'll remember
6. Close box when export is complete
7. Log in to RefWorks.
8. Select References/Import from the toolbar.
9. Select RIS Format as the data source and database.
10. Import Data from the following Text File – should be chosen.
11. Use Browse button to find file you just saved.
12. Click Import.
Questions or Comments? Contact
Linda Rich, Reference Coordinator