RefWorks - Importing from PubMed
- Enter the database.
- Perform search.
- Mark records of interest.
- From the Send To option, select File as your Destination.
- Select Medline as your format.
- Select a Sort By option and click the Create File button.
- Save the file to your desktop (or alternately, open the file).
- In RefWorks, go to References, Import.
- Import Filter/Data Source – choose Bowling Green State University.
- Database – choose PubMed [NLM PubMed].
- Import Reference into – optional. Choose a folder if you wish.
- Choose Import data from the following text file and browse to the file on your desktop (alternately, copy and paste the text from the open file into the Import Data from the following Text box).
- Click Import.
- You should see a message stating Import completed – x records imported.
Questions or Comments? Contact
Linda Rich, Reference Coordinator