RefWorks - Importing from Lexis-Nexis Academic
- Perform search.
- Click on box(es) next to the Citations that interest you.
- Click on the icon of an open book at the top of the list of records.
- A window will open that says Export Bibliographic References. Make sure the Document Range is correct and Export using RefWorks is selected under Export Type.
- Click on the Export button.
- RefWorks will import your records – all you should see is the message stating Import completed – X records imported.