RefWorks - Importing from SciFinder
1. Conduct your search and mark your records for import by clicking in the box to the left of the record.
2. Click Export (link is located at upper left of the results screen).
3. Select "Tagged Format (*.txt) under "For" in the center of the page.
4. Click "Export" and save the text file in a place where you will remember you saved it.
5. Log in to RefWorks and click "References" and "Import."
6. Select "CAS SciFinder" from the Import Filter/Data Source drop-down menu.
7. Select "Multiple Databases" from the database drop-down menu.
8. Click "Browse" next to "Import Data from the following Text File" and select the file you saved.
9. Click "Import."
10. Your records should appear in the Last Imported Folder.
Questions or Comments? Contact
Linda Rich, Reference Coordinator