RefWorks - Importing from SpringerLink
Note: You can only export one record at a time.
1. Click on the title of the item you wish to export.
2. . Click on Export Citation.
3. Under Export select Citation and Abstract.
4. Under Select Citation Manager select RefWorks.
5. Click Export Citation. You will be prompted to save an ris file to your computer, so click the Save button.
6. Log in to RefWorks.
7. Select References/Import from the toolbar.
8. Select RefWorks Tagged Format as the data source and Tagged Format as the database.
9. Browse to find the ris file you saved to your computer (Downloads folder).
10. Click Import.