SRI (Statistical Reference Index) (1980-1996)
Title: SRI (Statistical Reference Index) (1980-1996)
Location: Northwest Ohio Book Depository; microfiche HA 214 .S1642
Format and Number of Reels/Fiche/Cards: Microfiche
Publisher: Congressional Information Service
Content Description: Reproductions of hundreds of statistical publications. The publications were issued by a wide variety of U.S. associations, organizations, business, institutes, commercial publishers, research organizations, state governments, and university research centers. This set does not include publications of the U.S. government.
Note: The BGSU Libraries own this collection only for 1980 to 1996.
Arrangement: By accession number
Index/Bibliography: Statistical Reference Index (Main Reference Index Z 7554 .U5 S73). 90% of the publications included in this index are in the microfiche collection. Entries for the other 10% include information about where to locate the publication.
Subject Categories: Business; Criminal Justice; Education; Economics; Health & Medicine; Multicultural Studies; Physical Education, Sports & Recreation; Statistical Data; Women's Studies
Keywords: statistics, statistical, demographics