Nixon Administration: Watergate, Impeachment...
Title: Nixon Administration: Watergate, Impeachment Proceedings, Resignation, Pardon, Past and Present Judicial Proceedings and the United Press International News Coverage: Pt. 3, Presidential Papers
Location: Jerome Library Main Microforms; fiche 973.924 N736
Format and Number of Reels/Fiche/Cards: Microfiche; 70 fiche
Publisher: National Educational Consultants, Inc. and Johnson Associates
Content Description: Documents surrounding Richard M. Nixon's impeachment proceedings, his resignation, his pardon, and legal proceedings.
Part 3, Presidential Papers of this larger collection includes 8 sections. The BGSU Libraries own paper copies of some of these documents. The links in this description connect to the cataloging records for these publications.
1) Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents covering from the Watergate break-in until President Nixon's pardon (June 19, 1972-Sept. 30, 1974)
2) The White House Press Briefing on President Nixon's Personal Finances
3) President Nixon's Submission of Recorded Presidential Conversations to the Committee on the Judiciary
4) A summary of an analysis of necessary standards to impeach a president
5) The full text of this analysis
6) A House Committee on the Judiciary publication that includes Presidential statements on the Watergate break-in and the aftermath
7) A legal brief from the Office of the Special Counsel to the President
8) The working draft of an information summary by the House Committee on the Judiciary.
Note: The BGSU Libraries own only part 3, Presidential Papers, of a larger collection on the Nixon Administration that includes Part 1) House; Part 2) Senate; Part 3) Presidential Papers; Part 4) United Press International; Part 5) Judiciary; and Part 6) Miscellaneous.
Arrangement: By section and then page number. See above in the description.
Index/Bibliography: The Nixon Administration (REF E 860 .N58 1975 guide pt.3). Includes a list of the contents of each fiche.
Subject Categories: History; Political Science
Keywords: nixon, richard nixon, president, impeachment, watergate
Time Period: 20th century