College of Health and Human Services
Registering for Classes
Steps to Make Class Registration an Easy Process
1. Know the Registration System Dates and Access Times by checking the information as posted by the Office of Registration and Records.
2. Be sure to check the holds on your account via myBGSU to assure that you can register! Address any holds prior to your registration access time.
3. Review your DARS to determine your remaining requirements.
4. Map out a long-range plan (your advisor might be helpful with this) and be sure you know and follow pre-requisites, class offerings (some are only offered once per year) so you don't mistakenly fall out of sequence.
5. Consult the online schedule of classes ahead of time to map out your desired classes and times offered.
6. Please register for classes on your assigned date and time.