Master of Education Curriculum & Teaching
To begin the process of becoming a member of a cohort:
1. Please contact the program coordinator before completing any of the application/registration forms.
Email Larry Graser at email@example.com
2. Now that you have had contact with the program coordinator please print out and complete the following forms:
- Prospective Student Form
- Graduate Non-Degree Application ( temporary form to get you started in the program)
- Educator Dispositions Form
Larry J. Graser
Curriculum & Teaching Graduate Advisor & Program Coordinator
Bowling Green State University
529 Education Bldg
Bowling Green, OH 43403-0247
3. Complete the Electronic Application to the Graduate College
- You must provide official transcripts to the Graduate College
If you need to request a copy of your transcript please click here for a request form.
5. Send Praxis II, NTE or GRE Scores to the Graduate College. Test scores can not be more than ten years old and non-original scores must be notarized. If you do not have any test scores, arrange to take the GRE at www.gre.org.
120 McFall Center
Bowling Green, OH 43403
Click here for fee information