College of Education and Human Development
Monday, February 18
The College of Education and Human Development will host a variety of events, including:
- Teacher education open house - 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. (Education Building)
- School of Family & Consumer Sciences open house - 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- School of Intervention Services (Special Education) interactive session - 1:30 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Inclusive Early Childhood Education program informational sessions - 9 a.m., 11 a.m., and 1 p.m.
- Tour of Exercise Science lab/facilities - 10 a.m. & 1:00 p.m.
- Tour of Child Development Center - Drop-in from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Over 20 classes open for visitors
- For more information or to register, visit https://choose.bgsu.edu/visit/schedule/?freshman&date=2013-02-18