Human Movement, Sport, and Leisure Studies
- September 28 - School of HMSLS Homecoming Symposium.
- Presentations from 8:30am - 2pm at Eppler Complex
- Dave Wottle (Olympic Gold Medalist & EDHD Alumnus) 3pm at Stroh Center
- Schedule of Events (PDF)
- April 26-27 Footlights Dance Concert, featuring faculty choreography, dance technique class showings, and select student works, Whitney Dance Studio, 222 Eppler North. $ Info: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saturday, April 14, at 9 AM: the Department of Kinesiology Exercise Science students are hosting a Fight or Flight 5k walk/run event to benefit the Northwest Ohio Alzheimer's Association. This event is co-sponsored by Dave's Running Performance in Perrysburg, Ohio. The race will start and finish at the Union Oval which is located just to the West of the Eppler Building between the Eppler Complex and the Student Union taking you on a scenic path around the BGSU campus.
First overall male and female finisher and top three male and female in each age group will receive awards. Race event T-shirts will be provided and guaranteed to those that are pre-registered by April 6. Cost of the race is $15 for BGSU students, faculty and staff and $20 for all others.
E-mail Brian Campbell at email@example.com for further information and registration forms.
- March 23-24 University Dance Alliance Spring Showcase, student choreography & performance