Canadian Studies Program
|About the Center | Mission | CBA | A&S|
Prudent use of limited public sector resources demands that we learn about public policy experiences of our North American neighbor who so closely resembles us. By observing Canadian social practices we learn more about our own society.
The annual Reddin Symposium specifically focuses on Ohio-Canadian Public Policy issues.
Additionally, specialized workshops are offered on a regular basis.
Previous workshops include:
- Ohio-Canadian Business Dinner
- Canada-US Security Cooperation Conference
- Beyond Borders: A Workshop on Trends in Secure Trade
- Canadian Design Lecture Series
- Ontario-Ohio Community Economic Development Workshops
- Business Partnering Opportunities Workshop
- Canada on the Internet Workshop
- Quebec-Ohio Strategic Alliances Workshop
- Canadian Direct Investment in the United States: An Executive Workshop
- Doing Business with Canada: An Export Workshop