Canadian Studies Program
|About the Center | Mission | CBA | A&S|
Canada - Ohio Business Dinner
2008 Cross-Border Business Directory
Sponsored by the Canadian Studies Center at BGSU, BGSU's College of Business Administration, and the Canadian Consulate, Detroit, the Canada-Ohio Business Dinner brings together representatives from Canadian companies doing business in Northwest Ohio, area companies doing business in Canada, and others interested in strengthening business relations between Canada and our region. A keynote speaker addresses the group following dinner.
Past speakers include:
- Roy C. Warnock, VP & GM, Lima Refining Company, Husky Energy, Inc.
- Robert Crow, Vice President, Industry, Government & University Relations, Research in Motion Ltd.
- David E. Cole, Chairman, Center for Automotive Research
- Clive V. Bennett, President, Patheon, U.S.A. & COO, MOVA Pharmaceutical Corporation
- Irwin Smith, Executive Director, Flowers Canada (Ontario), Inc.
- Tim O'Neill, Executive Vice President and Chief Economist, Bank of Montreal Financial Group
- Mark Inzetta, Vice President and Assistant General Counsel, Wendy's International
- Jacques Leparé, President, The Americas, Bombardier Transport
- Edward J. Heslin, Tax Partner, Ernst & Young, Ontario
- S.R. (Randy) Smallbone, Decoma International, Inc.
- Richard B. Evans, Alcan Aluminum Corporation
- Thomas A Hockin, The Investment Funds Institute of Canada
- Lloyd Atkinson, Bank of Montreal
- Michel Roy, Delegate of Quebec, Quebec Government Office, Chicago
- Donald T. Wismer, Canadian Consul General, Detroit
- Anne Charles, Canadian Consul General, Detroit
- James R. Crowe, Consul (Political Affairs), Cleveland