Degree Checksheets & Advising Guides
are 1-2 page forms that list the course requirements for the degrees offered by the College of Health and Human Services. The official checksheets are found in the BGSU Undergraduate Catalog.
are a companion piece to the checksheet and are designed to assist students with long-range degree planning - noting prerequisites, once-per-year offerings, sequences, etc. Click the links below to find the checksheets and advising guides for the College's programs. Please note that current students should use their DARS report, available through MyBGSU, to check their official degree requirements.
Applied Health Science
- Allied Health Specialization
- Applied MIcrobiology Specialization
- Health Care Administration Specialization - Advising and Degree Planning Guide
- Health Science Specialization - Advising and Degree Planning Guide
- Public Health Specialization - Advising and Degree Planning Guide
- Respiratory Care Specialization (partnership with Firelands College)
- CHECKSHEET (for ALL AHS degree plans)
Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Long-term Care Administration Specialization - Advising and Degree Planning Guide
- "Regular" GERO (non-long-term care) - Advising and Degree Planning Guide
- Checksheet for BOTH plans