Developing Effective Businesses & Organizations
DEBO was proclaimed a BGSU Center of Excellence in 2009 by the Ohio Department of Higher Education because of its unique ability to serve working professionals, partner with businesses and government, and improve the efficiency and competitiveness of Ohio’s businesses and organizations.
DEBO’s extensive network of experts in organizational effectiveness includes nationally ranked programs in Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Business, and Leadership and Policy Studies. With a focus on academic programs, outreach initiatives and applied research, we transfer cutting edge interdisciplinary practice from the classroom directly to organizations to help them solve problems and achieve sustainable success.
If your organization is constrained by supply chain issues, has high turnover, needs help with research analysis, or is experiencing any type of barrier to effectiveness, DEBO may be able to help.
Contact us by phone at 419-372-9984 or by email at DEBO@bgsu.edu.
- Academic courses and certificate programs
- Undergraduate and graduate degree programs
- Internships and co-ops
- Customized training
- Conferences and seminars
- Consulting services
- Fundamental and applied research
- Interdisciplinary collaboration
- Research-based consultation
- BGSU’s Industrial-Organizational Psychology program is consistently ranked in the top five in the nation by U.S. News & World Report.
Best Practices in Performance Management Elaine Pulakos