Mission & Goals
Classified Staff Council (CSC) Mission
The purpose of CSC shall be to provide for direct channels of communication between classified staff and the President’s designee.
- serve as a representative board for the discussion of policies, procedures, benefits and services affecting classified staff.
- provide an avenue of input from classified staff to the President’s designee involving matters of concern related to their employment at BGSU.
- provide University officials with an effective method for soliciting and disseminating information about plans, policies and concerns affecting classified staff.
- follow through on the charge of the CSC as a working group providing University officials with assistance in addressing matters of concern or of interest to classified staff.
Classified Staff Council Theme for 2015-2016
- Getting the Classified Staff Connection
- The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others. Gandhi
Classified Staff Council (CSC) Goals for 2015-2016
- Continued updates to the Handbook and Bylaws
- Improved communication via "Brown Bag" information lunches
- Get to know your constituents
- Tackle "Hot Topics" via multi-faceted discussions