WorkNet for Students
WorkNet is an online job and internship database that connects you with employers looking to hire BGSU students. Use WorkNet to view and apply for:
- Career (Post-Graduation) Listings
- Cooperative Education & Internship Listings
- On & Off-Campus Part-time & Seasonal Job Listings
- Online Interview Schedules
Current Students can access their WorkNet account by logging
into the box on the right-hand side of the screen using their BGSU
username and password.
Alumni, up to one year after graduation, can have access to WorkNet. In order to access your account, please complete an Alumni Account Request Form. Alumni past one year have access to the services of the Alumni Services of the Career Center.
WorkNet How-To Screencast Videos
- How To Do an Advanced and Saved Search
- How To Upload a Resume
- How to Schedule an On-Campus Interview
- How to Register for Teacher Job Fair Interviews