Recruiting Events and Services
The BGSU Career Center offers employers a variety of recruiting options including job & internship fairs, on-campus interviews, resume referrals, online job postings, and much more.
- Job and Internship Fairs
- Schedule On-Campus Interviews
- Increase Your Visibility On-Campus
- Advertise in Career Center Publications
- Cooperative Education and Internship Program
- Recruiting Policies and Guidelines
- Hiring International Students
- Contact the Employer Relations Team
- On-Campus Employers (SES)
How to Create a Successful Internship Program
Date & Time to be announced.
This workshop is designed for employers who want to learn how to
create a successful internship program or enhance their current
program. Take-a-ways from the workshop include:
· Best practices for developing internship programs
· Ideas on planning, recruiting, managing and evaluating an internship program
· Templates for onboarding, project development, and evaluation an intern
· Sharing resources available to reach the interns
Contact the Career Center at email@example.com or call 419-372-2356 to register.