Post a Job or Internship
WorkNet is an online database that connects you with BGSU students and recent alumni. WorkNet allows you to:
- All BGSU students and recent alumni have access to WorkNet.
- You can submit and manage your job/internship postings online.
- You can schedule and manage your on-campus recruiting visit (interviews, information sessions, etc.) online.
- You can review and manage your applicant pool electronically.
- You can update your profile information online.
To post a position, you have two options:
Create and manage your job postings by having your own account on WorkNet.
Bowling Green State University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Educator and Employer. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage applications from women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities regardless of age, gender identity, genetic information, religion, or sexual orientation.
On-Campus Employers: List an on-campus job (regular or work-study) through Student Employment Services.