Carillon Place Dining Center
The Carillon Place was ranked by U.S.
Green Building Council as LEED Silver certified!
Below are some of the unique characteristics that make the Wolfe Center more environmentally-friendly in its operation!
- Glass exposures for natural light
- Thermal comfort design
- Site preparation used demolished building recycled materials for fill
- Construction waste recycled at 50%
- Materials used are low emitting – sealants, adhesives, paint and flooring
- 20% of materials are obtained locally
- Recycled materials used
- Materials used are 20% recycled
- Flooring materials are recycled products
- Bamboo flooring – renewable resource
- Energy use optimized by 14%
- Alternative transportation for fuel efficient delivery vehicle
- Water reduction of 30%
- Storm water reclamation for all landscape irrigation
- Pulper for garbage processing
- Trayless dining to save on waste