The College of Business is Making a Global Impact
Top 5% of Undergraduate Business Programs by Bloomberg Businessweek
Rated #2 Among Business Colleges in Ohio by The Princeton Review
Achieved Gold Standard in Accreditation in Business and Accounting
- Ranked in the top undergraduate and graduate business programs by U.S. News and World Report
- Outstanding Faculty who are Master Teachers, Fulbright Scholars and Published Authors
- Outstanding faculty who are Master Teachers, Fulbright Scholars and highly-cited scholars in prestigious global journals
- Supply Chain Management Association achieved “Platinum” status, among top 10 chapters in the world.
- National Champions-National Service Marketing Competition
- Only U.S. team to compete in International Case Competition Final Round in Hong Kong
- Finance Team places third in National Plan Competition.
- Beta Alpha Psi has earned “Superior” status for nearly 4 decades, #2 in the country.
- Top 16 out of 351 in the country – BGSU Chapter of the American Marketing Association (2014)
Ranked Among Top Business Schools for Best for Vets
Supply Chain Management Association Among Top 10 in the World
National Leader in Undergraduate Education Abroad Programs