Fulbright Scholars...Distinguished Professors...Master Teachers...Current or Former Journal Editors...Retired CEOs and Business Executives
Great faculty are key to a great educational experience. The business college at BGSU has nearly 90 full-time faculty members who are focused on providing students with a world-class education. Members of the faculty are comprised of individuals with varying backgrounds, from being recognized as the leading authority in their discipline, to starting and/or leading major companies.
Thanks to the generosity of donors, we have several endowed professors.
Faculty Professorships include:
- Ernst & Young Professorship of Accountancy
- James R. Good Chair of Global Strategy
- Ernest and Dorothy Hamilton Endowed Professor in Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Owens-Illinois Professorship
- William J. & Mary Catherine Primrose Professorship
- Ashel G. Bryan/Huntington Bank Professorship
- Maurer Family Professorship
Many of the faculty serve as consultants to businesses and are highly-cited in top-tier journals, renowned for their expertise.