Kevin T. Rahe is the President and CEO of the Bank of Maumee. Mr. Rahe’s prior banking experience includes serving as a commercial lending officer with Charter One Bank and as a private banking, brokerage and trust officer for KeyBank and McDonald Investments. Mr. Rahe is a graduate of the University of Toledo with a Bachelor of Business Administration, majoring in accounting. Mr. Rahe is a member of the Downtown Toledo Rotary and serves on the ProMedica Health System Physician Corporation and Continuism Services Board.
- Get Involved
- Participate in Center for Developing Effective Businesses & Organizations
- Participate in Supply Chain Management Institute
- Recruit Students to Your Organization
- Recruit Prospective Students to BGSU
- Join CBA Speakers Bureau
- Sponsor College Activities/Events